Linen Nursing Pillow Cover - White
Our 100% linen nursing pillow covers are a newborn essential, designed to fit perfectly over our Sable Bebe Nursing Pillow.
These beautiful nursing pillow covers are woven from buttery soft French flax - an organic, eco-friendly fibre that becomes softer, snugglier, and more luxurious with each and every wash.
Our nursing pillow covers are breathable, anti-bacterial and hypoallergenic, making them ideal for sensitive newborn skin. These natural linen covers are also machine-washable for easy cleaning.
Available in a range of earthy colours, our nursing pillow covers are designed to keep bub cosy and comfortable, while adding a pop of colour to your nursery.
Shop our Sable Bebe Nursing Pillow with Linen Cover included here.
Please note that whilst we do our best to ensure that our imagery is a true representation of our product colours, there may be variations due to the diverse lighting conditions that are apparent across different campaigns and studios.
100% pure linen woven from French flax
1 x Nursing pillow cover
We offer product exchanges and store credits for change of mind returns within 14 days of receipt of goods.
Exchanges/store credits/refunds are not eligible for sale items.
Read our full return policy here.
Enjoy free shipping on all orders over $200.00 AUD
For orders under $200.00 AUD
Australia - flat rate (via Aus Post): $10.00
New Zealand - flat rate (via Aus Post): $12.00
New Zealand: $20.00
DHL + International
DHL Express is available for domestic & NZ orders - rate calculated at checkout.
International: Australia Post Express or FedEx Priority - rate calculated at checkout.
Visit our shipping page for more info.
If needed, your Cover can be tumble-dried on low heat. If you do need to use the dryer take it out whilst still slightly damp and lay flat to finish drying.
Store your Cover in a cool, dry place with appropriate ventilation.
Use bleach or detergent with optical brighteners.
Use fabric softener.
Wash your linen at high temperatures as this can cause shrinkage and weaken the natural fibres.
Dry in direct sunlight as this damages the fibres.
Store your Cover in direct sunlight, as this can cause discolouration.
Here at Sable Bebe, safety is our top priority. Please note that our Nursing Pillow is designed as a temporary space for your baby to feed and rest under direct supervision, and not as a baby bed.
Our Nursing Pillow should never be used as a sleep aid or placed in a baby's crib or bassinet, and is not recommended for co-sleeping.
Please follow the below safety guidelines when using our Nursing Pillow:
- Direct supervision is required at all times when using the nursing pillow. Never leave your baby in the nursing pillow unattended (regardless of whether they are sleeping, resting or playing), and be sure to check on your baby regularly.
- Do not use the Nursing Pillow in a cot, bassinet, Moses basket or other enclosed space.
- Do not place the Nursing Pillow next to a wall or vertical surface.
- Do not use loose blankets with the Nursing Pillow. If your baby needs extra warmth, use a lightweight sleeping bag or add an extra layer of clothing.
- Only use the Nursing Pillow on a flat, stable surface.
- Do not tilt the Nursing Pillow or place it on any surface that it could fall from. Keep the Nursing Pillow away from any open flames.
Safe sleep guidelines
As per the Red Nose Guidelines, we believe the safest place for your baby to sleep is on a clean, firm mattress in a bassinet or cot, placed on their back. We do not recommend using our Nursing Pillow for co-sleeping, overnight sleeping or any period of unsupervised sleep, under any circumstances. Please refer to the Red Nose Guidelines HERE for the most up-to-date safe sleeping practices.
- TEteighan e.Verified BuyerReviewingLinen Nursing Pillow - NaturalI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoNursing pillow
Super happy with product!
Comfortable and looks good
- KTKaitlyn T.Verified BuyerReviewingLinen Nursing Pillow - NaturalI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoJust what I was looking for!
Happy happy with this purchase. The pillow is great quality, firm and has enough height to support bub. Fits well around the waist if you are a slim build. The cover material is soft, well-made and I love the neutral colour.
- ACAlanna C.Verified BuyerReviewingLinen Nursing Pillow - NaturalI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoGreat quality
so comfy and firm! love it
- JMJoanne M.Verified BuyerReviewingLinen Nursing Pillow - Natural StripedI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoGift for Daughter in law … new mum to be
My daughter in law was delighted with her new nursing pillow .
Prompt delivery , quality product
She is excited to use when her little girl arrives
- MMichelleVerified BuyerReviewingLinen Nursing Pillow - Natural StripedI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoExcellent quality
Look and feels high quality